Personal Development Scholarship
All dreamers invited to apply below!
NO COLLEGE NECESSARY – NO NEED TO GO TO COLLEGE! THIS IS TO APPLY TOWARDS LIVING YOUR DREAM!
ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS NOW!
- You must have a dream.
- You must be able to visualize yourself living your dream.
- Include a cover page with: Your Dream Title, A short 2-3 sentence Vision Statement, Your Name, Email, Phone #, Mailing Address, Social Media Sites, and Website (whichever are available)
- Include a picture.
- Include a 1 page synopsis of a) WHAT you want to do/accomplish, b) SINCERELY WHY this is important to you personally and c) HOW you are going to give back once you have achieved your goal. Please name the exact date by which you intend to accomplish this goal. (Please submit 1-2 pages, single spaced, 12pt font and include your name and email at bottom or top of each page.)
- No limitations to dreaming allowed.The sky is the limit.
- Your dream must be your own, backed by your deepest yearnings and desires. Please include a separate page titled EMBRACING IMPERFECTIONS and include 1-3 paragraphs on why and how you are going to pursue your dreams while tapping into your very own personal essence. Tell us how you will scrap the need for imitation and perfection and embrace your imperfections in your process.
- You absolutely must have some fun while completing this scholarship application while dreaming about your dream. Your dream should inspire you.
- Please make a note on your cover page if you have read any of the following books:
a. Think and Grow Rich
b. Spelling It Out for Your Career or Spelling It Out for Your Man
(a portion of all profits from book sales of SIO books is donated to the SIO DREAM FUND)
c. Or any other single similar self-development book that has truly made an impact on your belief in the possibility of dreams coming true.
All scholarship recipients will receive their funds in a distribution designed to support their dreams. For some that may mean paying a part of your tuition for art, acting, or dance classes, while for others it may mean a check paid directly to you that can be used to create a prototype for a robot. Or perhaps you need the funds to move near an ocean to begin your surfing career. Checks may also be made to help cover the cost or partial costs and/or tuition of select personal development courses.
Winners will be announced on January 1, 2018 by phone and/or email and checks will be paid within 30 business days as determined by the SIO Dream Fund Committee.
SIO Dream Fund applications must be received by Sept 5, 2017 at noon PDT.